Early Bird pricing is available
until Feb 16, 2022
The conference will be held as a hybrid event, with both virtual and in-person attendance options available! Conference content and agenda will be consistent across our in-person and virtual audience.
Please note, we do not offer refunds for our events. If you find you can no longer attend or your circumstance prevents, you are welcome to offer your registration to a colleague or friend to attend in your place. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to make a change to your registration.
Contact us at our registration hotline if you have any questions regarding the pricing and registration process at:
For interest in multi-year bulk pricing agreements, contact Julie Burrell Lillig here.
Block of 10
In-Person + Virtual
Early Bird Price: $4,100
standard Price: $4,290
For in-person attendance, attendees to be seated together at a table(s) of 10 with company signage. For virtual, ability to register a set of attendees with the simplicity of a block and single purchase.
Block attendees will register through custom link tied to block(s) purchase provided to individual who purchases and reserves the block.
Note: For flexibility, companies with multiple blocks are welcome to create your own blend within registration – if you’d like some blocks of 10 to be designated as in-person and the others as virtual. Each unique block of 10 will need to be all virtual or all in-person for planning purposes and ease of coordination for block purchasers.
Block of 5
This registration block size is only available for the virtual format.
Early Bird Price: $2,050
standard Price: $2,145
Small Business / Small Non-Profit Individual
In-Person + Virtual
ICAN qualifies a small business / small non-profit as having 25 employees or less. This price is consistent and does not have an early bird rate.
Standard Price: $299
Registration for the conference ticket includes:
- An empowering and impactful day full of learning, inspiration and connection featuring a world class speaker line-up and robust personal/professional development and networking opportunities! The conference delivers more than ever before.
- Access to the one of the largest women’s leadership conferences in the country – and the largest in the Midwest, going nearly 30 years strong! We consistently have a 96%+ attendee satisfaction rate with proven takeaways for both business and life.
- On-demand video access to presentation recordings for 30 days after the event. Watch (and re-watch!) wherever and whenever it is convenient.
- Access to ICAN’s custom virtual event platform to join the live event (virtual attendees), connect with fellow attendees, access resources, and more. In-person attendees will also receive access to the virtual platform for the purpose of the conference recording access post-event.
- An exhibitor show and conference bookstore + speaker book signing, along with other attendee engagement and entertainment activities for interaction and an enhanced conference experience.
- Attendee Box: Attendees will each have the opportunity to receive a special conference box filled with the 2022 edition of the annual conference program notebook, a custom pen, snacks and some additional fun swag items! In-person attendees will receive their box at their seat upon arrival. Virtual attendees will be contacted closer to the conference date with details via e-mail on how they can pick up their bag before conference day! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding attendee boxes.