Hybrid Event Details
The 2023 ICAN Women’s Leadership Conference will be held as a hybrid event. Join us virtually or in-person on May 17 for an inspiring day of leadership conversations together! A fantastic conference experience from any seat, any location – the office, from home or down at the CHI Health Center in Omaha, NE.
The conference agenda and content is consistent across both audiences, we’ll all experience the conference together. All speakers are currently set to present live from our ICAN conference stage in Omaha.
Please register for the attendance format in which you intend to participate on May 17. All registrants will gain protected access to the on-demand conference recordings for 30 days after the event.
For those looking to register blocks of attendees from your organization, you are welcome to create a blend of both in-person + virtual blocks as part of your group registration.
The 2022 event brought together attendees representing 37 U.S. States, 3 countries and 323 companies. We want you to be part of this gathering of leaders across the country in 2023!
Details on Hybrid Event Safety + Registration
- We will follow our partner planit inc.’s “meet well. meet safe.” initiative protocols, as well as all CDC and Douglas County health directives at that time.
- Food and beverage service will be provided according to health and safety protocols.
- All in-person attendees will be asked to digitally sign and acknowledge the following waiver at the time of registration:
I acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to viruses, and other hazards that may cause injury or sickness, exists by attending the 2023 ICAN Women’s Leadership Conference. I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Institute for Career Advancement Needs Inc., the event sponsors, the CHI Health Center/MECA, the City of Omaha, planit inc., and their respective employees, agents, and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”), of and from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind of exposure or infection due to my attendance at the 2023 ICAN Women’s Leadership Conference. I understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Released Parties.
- Registrants will select in-person or virtual attendance at the time of registration within the individual / small business individual paths and when purchasing a company block.
- Note on Company Blocks: For flexibility, companies with multiple blocks are welcome to create your own blend within registration – if you’d like some blocks of 10 to be designated as in-person and the others as virtual. Each unique block of 10 will need to be all virtual or all in-person for planning purposes and ease of coordination for block purchasers. For additional flexibility, we are also offering a block of 5 purchase option for virtual attendance only.