Hybrid Event Details
The 2022 ICAN Women’s Leadership Conference will be held as a hybrid event! Join us virtually or in-person on May 18 for an inspiring day to forge ahead and rise stronger! A fantastic conference experience from any seat, any location – the office, from home or down at the CHI Health Center in Omaha, NE.
The 2021 event brought together attendees representing 40 U.S. States, 3 countries and 210 companies. We want you to be part of this gathering of leaders across the country in 2022!
The conference agenda and content is consistent across both audiences, we’ll all experience the conference together. At this time, all speakers intend to present live from our ICAN conference stage in Omaha.
All attendees will gain access to our virtual platform, even if you register to attend in-person on May 18. The virtual platform will provide all registrants access to the on demand conference recordings for 30 days after the event, along with networking opportunities.
For those looking to register blocks of attendees from your organization, you are welcome to create a blend of both in-person + virtual blocks as part of your group registration.
Details on Hybrid Event Safety + Registration
At this time, ICAN feels confident in hosting a safe and effective hybrid conference that meets the interests and comfort levels of all. We will continue to monitor community conditions, safety directives, venue guidelines and partner feedback as event date nears and provide you current safety procedures to be enacted for our May 18 conference day.
- We will follow our partner planit inc.’s “meet well. meet safe.” initiative protocols, as well as all CDC and Douglas County health directives at that time.
- Food and beverage service will be provided according to new health and safety protocols.
- All in-person attendees will be asked to digitally sign and acknowledge the following waiver at the time of registration:
I voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the 2022 ICAN Women’s Leadership Conference. I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Institute for Career Advancement Needs Inc., the event sponsors, the CHI Health Center/MECA, the City of Omaha, planit inc., Markey’s Rental & Staging, and their respective employees, agents, and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”), of and from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to any COVID-19 exposure or infection due to my attendance at the 2022 ICAN Women’s Leadership Conference. I understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Released Parties.
- Registrants will select in-person or virtual attendance at the time of registration within the individual / small business individual paths and when purchasing a company block. Pricing in consistent for both formats.
- Note on Company Blocks: For flexibility, companies with multiple blocks are welcome to create your own blend within registration – if you’d like some blocks of 10 to be designated as in-person and the others as virtual. Each unique block of 10 will need to be all virtual or all in-person for planning purposes and ease of coordination for block purchasers. For additional flexibility, we are also offering a block of 5 purchase option for virtual attendance only.