2021 Registration Pricing
We look forward to announcing the conference format in mid-May. Should the format require an attendance designation, all registrations prior to that announcement will be contacted to confirm their preference. Thank you for your patience as the ICAN Team continues to monitor community conditions, venue guidelines and partner feedback to finalize our plans and look ahead to our August 11 event. We promise to deliver another inspirational day full of learning and connection.
2021 special pricing reduction from 2020! Early Bird pricing ended April 23.
- Individual: $410
- Corporate Block (10 Registrations): $4,100
- Small Business Individual: $299
ICAN qualifies a small business/small non-profit as having 25 employees or less.
- Student: $199
Registration for the conference ticket includes:
- On-demand video access to presentation recordings for up to 30 days. Watch (and re-watch!) wherever and whenever it is convenient.
- New in 2021: Series of pre and post-conference virtual events. These three events held in June, July and September will supplement your learning, extend your experience and provide additional touch points with our speakers, regional + national executive leaders, and your fellow attendees. Stay tuned to the Agenda tab for details to be announced in May!
- Attendee Bag: Attendees will each have the opportunity to receive a special tote bag filled with the 2021 edition of the annual conference program notebook, a custom pen, snacks and some additional yet to be revealed fun items. Details surrounding what’s included and how to grab yours will be announced closer to the conference date.
Please note, we do not offer refunds for our events. If you find you can no longer attend or your circumstance prevents, you are welcome to offer your registration to a colleague or friend to attend in your place. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to make a change to your registration.
For interest in multi-year bulk pricing agreements, contact Julie Burrell Lillig here.