2021 Registration Pricing
The conference will be held as a hybrid, with both virtual and in-person attendance options available! Conference content will be consistent across our in-person and virtual audience. Safety is our number one priority. Visit the Hybrid Conference Details page to learn more about the detailed safety measures for in-person attendees, in addition to tips + deadlines for the hybrid conference registration!
Registration for the in-person experience will close on July 21. Virtual registration will remain open until August 6.
2021 special pricing reduction from 2020! Early Bird pricing ended April 23.
- Individual: $410
- Corporate Block – 10 Registrations (In-Person + Virtual): $4,100 / 5 registrations (Virtual Only): $2,050
- Small Business Individual: $299
ICAN qualifies a small business/small non-profit as having 25 employees or less.
- Student: $199
Registration for the conference ticket includes:
- An empowering and impactful day full of learning, inspiration and connection featuring our most robust speaker line-up and personal/professional development opportunities to date! The conference delivers more than ever before.
- On-demand video access to presentation recordings for up to 30 days. Watch (and re-watch!) wherever and whenever it is convenient.
- New in 2021: Series of pre and post-conference virtual events. These three events held in June, July and September will supplement your learning, extend your experience and provide additional touch points with our speakers, regional + national executive leaders, and your fellow attendees. Register by July 9 to take advantage of the registrant-only July 14 pre-event via our virtual platform!
- Attendee Bag: Attendees will each have the opportunity to receive a special tote bag filled with the 2021 edition of the annual conference program notebook, a custom pen, snacks and some additional yet to be revealed fun items. Details surrounding what’s included and how to grab yours will be announced closer to the conference date.
Please note, we do not offer refunds for our events. If you find you can no longer attend or your circumstance prevents, you are welcome to offer your registration to a colleague or friend to attend in your place. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to make a change to your registration.
For interest in multi-year bulk pricing agreements, contact Julie Burrell Lillig here.